Monday, April 27, 2009

Hallucination (1) " The kissing Hallucination"

My lips really hurt. They are sort of swollen, we've been kissing too hard for too long. But that is our friday, that's how we spend friday mornings. Kissing. We would simply wake up brush our teeth with that mint flavoured tooth paste, drink a home made latte and then return to bed to start the kissing saga. Usually nothing interrupts us as we switch our mobiles thursday evening.

The really weird thing about kissing is that it has some sort of a positive feedback mechanism.....once you start kissing it just stimulates more kissing. I just love the feeling of his lips on mine the way he slides his tongue and brushes my lips gently. He tells me he loves it more when i bite his lower lip, it drives him crazy sending impulses of pleasure to his loins making him want me badly. When we are not kissing we just lie silent in each others arms letting all the world's peace of mind overwhelm our souls, or perhaps we would just chew some mint flavoured bubblegum, to freshen our breaths before restarting again.

The most interesting part is that we do not escalate this to a further level, we just stop at the kissing level no doing the deed part. That's how it is and have been for months and months. We like to think of this as a moment of love not a moment of lust. It's not that there isn't lust or desire, which actually is not in our case. Our desire for each other is rather sizzling and unsatiable. It's just that we do respect our emotions, our love, and just feel that we are entitled to make it platonic at times. Kissing makes us feel more attatched, it develops this mystical bond that becomes more tensile friday after friday. It enlightens us both that we are ultimate soul mates. That my lips were made just to recognize only his lips, and that his tongue wouldn't know how to tease any tongue except mine. Ask me how many hours do we spend.....I'd tell you, I haven't the faintest idea time just passes , probably a couple of hours.

I get down with my swollen lips seeking the toilet, he grips my hand and asks with concern "Where are you going luv?" "Toilet" I reply with a smirk. "Fine but quick, I'm just starting to get in the mood" he says with a wide smile. I say with my swollen lips "I'll be back in a sec dear"

2 comments:

  1. Well, this is weird..

    I had similar infatuations before. I've never kissed, but that's how I almost imagine it, with eyes opened and with eye contact most of the time..

    This's gonna be an interesting blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. --What z ....?!! marooned84 bardo hena?!! hehe how ironic?!! anyway, ma3aleina...

    I luv this post...reminded me of myself when I was younger; when I used to write erotic stories and essays...some fantasies and passionate daydreamin too.

    I think this's gonna be an interesting blog too..

    Oh and thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I appreciate ur stopping by.

    ReplyDelete